THE CONFERENCE IS FULLY BOOKED (still possible to register for the pre-symposium and dinner). NO ONSITE registrations possible. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Please click HERE to register.
- We recommend using Google Chrome as the system works better in this browser.
- When entering the registration page, you will be asked to create a user by entering your email address.
Obs!: Limited number of seats.
ESCV Members MDN
Non ESCV Members BD
Student/Research Assistant/Trainee BD
Retired ESCV Members BD
Conference Dinner (reduced fee incl 25% VAT*)
Pre-symposium Tuesday 10 September**
Before and incl. 14 June 2019
From and incl. 15 June 2019
Please note that all ESCV Members should have financially settled their 2019 membership fee in order to benefit from the discounted registration fee (applies both to early and late registration).
- Students must be PhD candidates at the time of registration. Please verify by uploading during online registration a scanned copy of your valid student ID card or an official certificate from your Academic Institution.
- Research Assistants & Trainees should verify by uploading during online registration an official certificate from your Institution.
- Αccompanying persons fee covers participation in Welcome reception on 11 September at DGI-Byen and Conference dinner on 13 September at Restaurant TOLDBODEN. Accompanying persons can NOT register for the conference or participate in the scientific program and may not be paid for by MedTech Europe Members.
**PRE-SYMPOSIUM INCL. WORKSHOP
Date: 10 September 2019
Time: 11:00 - 16:00
Place: DGI-Byen, Copenhagen.
Read more about the Pre-Symposium here.
Registration fee includes:
- Admission to the scientific programme
- Admission to the exhibition hall
- The conference bag (including the final programme and all documentation in relation to the conference)
- Welcome Reception on the first evening
- Coffee-breaks during the conference
- Lunches during the conference
Conference Dinner is not included in the registration fee and must be registered for separately.
Welcome reception 11 September 2019 at the conference venue DGI-Byen. Included in registration fee.
Conference dinner 13 September 2019 at Restaurant TOLDBODEN, Nordre Toldbod 24, 1013 København K. Website: https://toldboden.com/en/. Not included in registration fee.
Get the chance to spend an evening with colleagues and new acquaintances in an informal atmosphere at the lovely restaurant Toldboden located at the Copenhagen harbour side with a view to the Opera House. We will serve a nice meal and beverages and after the dinner the self-paid bar is open and a band will make sure that you are entertained for the rest of the evening.
Cancellation of registration must be notified in writing to CAP Partner at email@example.com.
Cancellations postmarked before and on 12 July 2019 will be refunded deducting administration € 30.
After 12 July 2019,registration fees are non-refundable.
NB! Please note that tickets for the conference dinner are non-refundable. If, for reasons beyond the control of the organisers, the conference is cancelled, the registration fee will be refunded after deduction of expenses incurred by the conference.