A poster presentation combines a visual display on a poster board of the highlights of research with a question-and-answer opportunity. The poster will be available for viewing by participants during the breaks in the conference programme. All participants are encouraged to visit the posters and contact the main author during the conference when it is feasible.
The posters will be on display during the poster sessions 1 or 2 divided in categories. Poster presenters must set up and dismantle their poster according to the poster session that they are allocated in (information about poster session allocation will be sent in August 2019).
Please observe the following when you prepare your paper poster:
- All posters should include title, name of authors, institution, city and country. The lettering of the title should be a least 25 mm high and the main text at least 10 mm high.
- The poster should be easily readable from a distance of 2 meters.
- The language of the poster should be English.
- The measurement of your poster should be approximately A0 Portrait, (maximum 84.1 cm wide x 118.9 high ~ 33.1 in. wide and 46.8 in. high).
- Please bring your poster to the conference yourself.
- The Conference Secretariat provides equipment for setting up the posters on the boards.
- The Conference Secretariat takes no responsibility for left or damaged posters.